Engage. Empower. Inspire.
The Eanes ISD Board of Trustees has approved Friday, April 3, 2015 as the makeup day for the March 5, 2015 inclement weather day.
We recognize that April 3 may be considered a religious holy day for some students and families. Under Texas law, a student who is absent from school in order to observe a religious holy day may receive an excused absence. A parent/guardian or adult student must provide a written statement to the campus, indicating the religious holy day they are observing in order to receive the excused absence.
The District will move Thursday's No Homework Night to Friday to honor its commitment to have a no homework weekend.
THURSDAY, APRIL 9 8:00-9:30
Barton Creek Elementary will hold Kindergarten Round-Up Thursday, April 9, 2015 for parents and incoming Kindergarten
students for the 2015-16 school year. Our round up provides an
opportunity for parents to meet the principal and staff, gather
information and become better acquainted with the campus.
Children who will be 5 years old on or before Sept. 1, 2015 are eligible to begin Kindergarten in the Fall of 2015.
Once the online enrollment has been completed, parents will need to bring the following to required documents to Kindergarten Round-Up:
- Child’s immunization record
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s Social Security card
- Parent or Guardian valid driver’s license indicating a correct current address in the District
- Family’s proof of residency, including (1) current, signed lease, deed or contract or most recent tax receipt; and (2) current phone or utility bill for the property in question in parent’s name